Log 2026-8-24

Monday 2026-8-24

Elevated proton flux continuing, calm ionosphere, Bz: 0 .. +4 nT, constant static crashes from Italy, France, western Mediterranean +S1-2

6300      18.26     Ronalisa, S4-6, occ. ute 6300-05, instr. techno, 18.27: id, Aspan - Crocketts Theme, 18.30: id-jingle, cd

6290      18.31     Silence, S4-6, Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You, Fischer-Z - Marliese, 18.38: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By the Light, Ram Jam - Black Betty, 18.46: id-jingle

6280      18.36     Ronalisa, S5-7, Will Glahé - Beer Barrel Polka, 18.37: id

6321      18.41     unid, S4-6, Don Rosenbaum - Swimming Into Deep Water, Dizzy Man's Band - The Show, 18.45: talking in the statics, ass. De Kat

5800      18.55     ContiKenzo, S6-8, Supertramp - Breakfast In America, The Hollies - The Day That Curly Billy Shot Down Crazy Sam Mcgee, 19.01: Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again,
The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, 19.07: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Get Up Stand Up, 19.39: id

6235      19.10     Batavia, S6-8, Blondie - Denis, Dutch explanation of the station name, website, Earth & Fire - Maybe Tomorrow Maybe Tonight

6305      19.18     unid, S3-5, Seeb & Skip Marley - Cruel World, version of "La Isla Bonita", rock tracks in the statics

6265      19.22     unid, S4-7, Dolly Dots - (Tell It All About) Boys, Albert West - I Think I'm Gonna Love You Again, 19.28: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Is This Love, 19.31: Mouth & MacNeal - Remember (Walkin' In the Sand), Albert West - Tell Laura I Love Her, 18.36: Billy Joel - My Life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log 2025-9-4

Log 2025-9-8

Log 2025-9-7